CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEARS CLEAR OUT













Merry Christmas Everyone. Hope you all had an amazing time with friends and family. I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas! For me, this Christmas was full of baking and cooking! I made some yummy mince pies, a light and fluffy take on a traditional cheesecake, pigs in a blanket and spanakopita! All were so so yummy and loved by everyone! In addition, this past July as I was scrolling through the black hole that is Facebook, I saw the funniest video of a family trying to open presents with oven mitts on and I knew I had to recreate it! Although things got a little heated and one player *Edda cough, cough* 😂 nearly ended up with a concussion, it was so much fun! Definitely bringing that game back next Christmas! As the year begins to wind down I like to take this time between Christmas and New Years to do a thorough clean out of all the junk I have collected over the past year. I start with my bathroom and throw out all the products that I haven't used or have expired. Next, I go through my entire closet and pull everything out, going through each and every item. I like to go through my stuff at least 3 times a year to make sure I am only keeping the things that I truly love. As 2018 is fast approaching, I have devised a list of ways I can live a simpler, more intentional life. 
- don't aim for 24/7 productivity, you're not perfect and nor will you ever be
- unsubscribe and block any unwanted emails
- turn off all notifications, I'll get there when I get there
- get rid of clutter, do I really NEED 30 t-shirts? , no.
- know my priorities, find people/ideas that truly add value to my life and give them all my time 
- tend your mind as you would your physical space, it needs the same attention
- buy less, spend money on experiences rather than things, they happen to last way longer! 
I hope you all have an incredible end to this year and an even more amazing start to next year. See you all in 2018! CHEERS!!  🎉 🎆 🎊 

Comments

Popular Posts