Class of 2018














I finally graduated! After many many hours of studying and second guessing my choice to study science, the last test finally finished and it felt so good. My journey started up at NAU and ended at the UofA. There were times where I questioned if making the move to Tucson was a good choice for me. But by the end of my three years there I realized it was the best decision I could have made for my future. Do not get me wrong NAU is a great school, I met so many amazing people there and learned so much. But after the first year there I realized I needed more of a challenge and the UofA offered me that. While there I grew so much and learned so many things about myself. I have met so many amazing people during my time at UofA and have made lifelong friends. I cannot wait to see what is next for me! I am so happy to be a Wildcat for Life!! Congrats to all the 2018 Graduates. Time to Bear Down! 
Photo Cred: Gina Coniglario 
Photo Assistance: Stephanie Navarro & Carolina Cadena 

Comments

Popular Posts