A DISCONNECT




















School is done!!! Well... at least for the semester. So, I headed up to Payson in an effort to disconnect from all social media and to procrastinate my Christmas shopping just that much more. Life moves a little slower up there and I find it way easier to put my phone away and relax, I also don't have service so that makes it even easier haha. My favorite places to go/ things to do when I head up to Payson are: Miss Fitz 260 cafe (the best breakfast ever!!!!), Pine, Strawberry, TimeOut Thrift Store, Trinkets & Treasures, Pine-Strawberry Thrift Store, watching movies on a box TV (how vintage!), and last but not least find inspiring places to take photos. A lot of Payson looks the same so it is hard to find new and interesting places to take photos sometimes. The pictures with all the big rocks were taken just off the freeway somewhere between Pine and Payson, it was a spur of the moment- hey I think that's a turn off, QUICK TURN! It turned out to be a quick little hike down to a river with lots of big rocks and fall leaves. It was the perfect last minute decision to end the trip. Now it's time to place some online shopping orders and hope and pray they get here in time! Remember, don't forget to put down the phone and truly enjoy your friends and family this holiday season. Merry Christmas! 

Comments

Popular Posts