Spring Break 2017: Part 2


























The second round of Spring Break pictures are finally here! I have to say these are my favorite shots from the whole trip. They exemplify everything I love about going to LA. THE ART. One the the main things I love about LA is the fact there is art everywhere you look. No matter the time of day, the amount of money you have, or if you travel the the dirtiest parts of LA, you can always find the most beautiful artwork. One whole day of the trip we dedicated to visiting The Broad which is a free museum in Downtown LA that shows the most beautiful paintings and sculptures I have ever seen. Another spot in Downtown, which is also free and open to the public, is the Bradbury Building. It's a beautiful, well preserved representation of architecture from the 1890's. The lighting in the building was insane due to the skylights. Would recommend if you find yourself in downtown. Lastly, we visited my favorite place in the entire world, Griffith Observatory. Sadly we were only there for about 20 minutes because LA traffic 😞 but those 20 minutes were some of the best from the trip in my opinion. You just can't beat the view at night, nothing like it in the world. 














Comments

Popular Posts