Spring Break 2017: Part 1




























Going through all these photos makes me reminisce on all the wonderful amazing crazy adventures we had on Spring Break. A total of four of us took the 6 hour journey to the sea of traffic and sun (well not so sunny, wait a second I'm noticing a trend with CA and not being sunny when I visit 😑). We got up to many adventures the 5 days we were there. We went to the Holocaust Museum, LACMA, Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice, Griffith Observatory and The Broad. These pictures are only from the first half of the trip. The rest to come later this week! I had the most amazing time with the most amazing people in the entire world. We stayed at Custom Hotel in Playa Del Ray which was modern and located right next to a Ralph's which worked out perfectly! While searching for places to eat in LA C&O Trattoria was at the top of my list! Never ending Garlic Knots SIGN. ME. UP! And let me tell you they did not disappoint. We even went on the last day again because we couldn't get enough. It's located in Venice Beach and the outside setting is beautiful. The LACMA lamps were as beautiful as always. However, I learned quickly that I need to understand lighting better on my camera, whoops 😁. In an effort to escape the crowds of Santa Monica and Venice, we headed up to a Malibu local beach. Sadly, we didn't realize Malibu was covered in rocks so anytime the waves crashed into the beach, rocks would pelt your ankles. It was fun none the less! While in Malibu we saw the most beautiful sunset and ate at a seafood shack along the PCH while the sun was setting. It was magical and I wish that moment was frozen in time forever. 















Comments

Popular Posts