Thanksgiving 2017


















Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving and spent it with people you love! Our family had our annual get together at my grandparents house. We had a farm-style table set up outside in the backyard so everyone was sat at the same table which is a concept that I am in love with. We had the same setup this past Easter and it was so lovely. This Thanksgiving I was a little extra and had two different outfits because I couldn't decide which I liked more so I just wore them both haha! I'm loving the look of flare pants this season, I think they are so classic, easy to style and make any look dressy. Additionally, I am loving the cozy vibes that velvet brings to any look. I got my burnt orange jumper from my local thrift store in Tucson and I am in love with it! Even though it was 90 degrees on Thanksgiving, I was determined to wear autumnal looks. I may have been dying of heat but hey the photos turned out cute and that's all that matters right?!?
How was everyones Black Friday? I was so underprepared for Black Friday this year! I went into shops attempting to buy some things and failed miserably. I have learned that to go Black Friday shopping you have to be very prepared, which I wasn't in the slightest. Next year I'll attempt to prepare a bit more or just shop online like a smart person would. 😂  Over the weekend I had the chance to go see the ASU vs. UofA game in Tempe, AZ. Boy, what a game. Tailgating was lots of fun! Thank goodness I mentally prepared myself to be tortured a bit by my friends and family but hey got to stay true to your school right? Bear Down!  😀 Although we didn't win, it is a rivalry that is all in good fun! Overall, this weekend was full of family and friends and being thankful for everything that I have been blessed with. The holidays are a great time to take a step back from our crazy lives and really appreciate what we have. Thank you to everyone who made Thanksgiving dinner happen! It was so so yummy! What are you all thankful for this year?















Comments

Popular Posts