Andrea & Bradley Bidese 10.14.17























First off, I'm so sorry so many of these pictures are out of focus or blurry. My camera decided to act like a potato. But still, beautiful memories were made and we celebrated an equally beautiful couple. Truly #couplegoals! I wanted to share a few pictures from the wedding, it was honestly magical and elegant in the best way possible. Andrea looked amazing, her dress was so classically elegant, just like her, the flowers were gorgeous (secretly my favorite detail of any wedding) and the night was simply perfect (minus the fact that there were so many Blackhawks fans in the room)! Any who, Andrea and Bradley I wish you the best in all of your endeavors as a married couple and I can't wait to see all of life's adventures that are waiting for you! So, take chances, go on that weekend trip to that resort you have always wanted to go to, plan your ideal date night (and do it!), cook together, redecorate that one room you have been putting off for far too long, and never forget to enjoy the little things. Congratulations you two! 

Comments

Popular Posts