San Diego 2018














^Me Being Pissed at my mom for taking a 1000 pictures. 






Family Vacation 2018. This trip was so last minute for us which is my favorite way to travel! We booked our VRBO about a week and half before we left. We stayed in Pacific Beach which is a town just north of Mission Beach. The week was so amazing it was the perfect mixture of relaxation and taking advantage of every waking second. Our house was about a mile from the beach so we brought bikes and biked to the beach every morning for coffee. WHAT. A. DREAM. While there I felt as though I was in a different world the entire time. Our last morning there we got up super early and biked to the beach for the last time and saw about 6-7 dolphins in the water swimming up the coast.  I was always the person who hated San Diego an LA fan from day one but after this trip my opinion has changed so much! But I mean how mad can you really be living a mile from the beach? Can't wait till my next vacation, BRB planning it right now!

Comments

Popular Posts